Smith Brothers Tool has been providing quality turnkey automated systems for the Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries for over 35 years. From process and design to assembly, controls, installation and startup. Our experienced staff seeks out the most cost effective, robust solutions for each project and our commitment to on time delivery is assured by our full time Project Management team. We focus on opportunities where we can provide alternative concepts instead of simple common types. Our success is measurable for our Customers with innovative methods that increase quality and productivity while reducing investment.
- Assembly Systems, Robotic Spotwelding & Mig Welding
- End of Arm Tooling, Pick & Place, Machine Load & Unload, Material handling, Gantry Robots, Press to Press
- Test Systems, Error Proofing, Leak Test, Vision inspection and Function Test equipment.
- Custom Electrical Design/Schematics Using AutoCAD
- Control Panel Design and Layout and Assembly
- PLC and HMI Programming
- Robot Programming
- Installation, Startup, and Commissioning